Med Amine Mezghich was born in Bizerte, Tunisia, in 1985 .
He received his Engineering Diploma in Computer Science, his Master Diploma and his Phd Diploma in Image processing from the National school of computer science, ENSI (Tunisia) respectively in 2009, 2010 and 2014.
He is currently affiliated to GRIFT research group, CRISTAL lab. ENSI.
His research focuses on :
– Segmentation by active contours in medical imaging based on statistical/geometrical shape priors
– Pattern recognition and classification
– Image registration
– Faouzi Ghorbel (Professor at ENSI)
– Slim Mhiri (Associate Professor at ENSI)
– Imed Riadh Farah (Associate Professor at ISAMM)
– Chiraz Latiri (Associate Professor at ISAMM)